We use a method of carpet cleaning called hot water extraction, commonly referred to as steam cleaning. This method is recommended by most carpet manufacturers. We utilize truck mounted cleaning units.
Our trained technicians know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning, which cleaning products are best for your carpet and how to remove stains, soil, and spots without over wetting.
Drying times vary depending on carpet type, how soiled the carpet is prior to cleaning, and weather factors such as humidity and temperature. Most carpets will be dry in four to six hours.
Professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster by Texas Best helps:
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens & trapped soil
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce effects of wear, especially in high traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
- Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
Neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading and premature costly replacement. Let us help protect your investment and keep your carpet in good shape with regular cleaning.